New student registration is a 2 part process
- The registration process begins with creating an account for yourself if you don’t already have one. This will be your Parent Portal account. From there, you will be able to register your children. You can start here, but please see step 2, as well.
- You must call the school at 850-936-6000 and set up an appointment to do the paperwork part of the registration >and< bring in the required documents listed below. The school office hours are 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-3:00.
You should also visit the “Updated Back-to-School Information and Videos” link on our home page for other important information.
What To Bring:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Physical (dated one year prior to start date, or later)
- Proof of Residence such as a current utility bill, lease agreement or sales contract.
- Florida Immunization Record (updated on Florida form)
- Custody or Guardianship Papers (only if applicable)