Documents and Forms
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED DOCUMENTS & FORMS
Process for Approval of
Installed Software or Approval of Online Programs That Use Student
Information (& the Required Forms)
The following process is for staff* and administrators seeking to pilot or deploy new vendor software or services that
require student data or staff data, or on whose servers student/staff data will reside.
*Please discuss with an administrator, first. The admin may know of others using the same program and
save you from duplication of effort.
- Check the Approved Vendors List
(sharing student data) or Approved Instructional Software List.
Services Vendor List (approved for data exchange)
(Rev.10/02/15 - Recently added:
Learning.com) (XLSX) (PDF) Please contact your
admin or Grade Level
Director if unsure of a previous agreement with a vendor.
Approved Installed Instructional Software List
(Rev. 10/07/15) If the software will be installed on a computer but NO student or staff
information is required, only the request form in step number 3 “Installed software” is necessary.
If not listed, notify your Grade Level Director of your intent to pilot
unlisted, new software (or your teacher's intent). Your director may be aware of a
previous pilot or other pertinent information.
- Because data exchanged with virtually all vendors can be sensitive, the first document to obtain from a vendor is
Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement (63-11-64)(rev.
Aug. 2014). In addition to the
confidentiality agreement, obtain the vendor’s security standards that address FERPA legislation. This form requires signatures
from an admin and the company.
- After obtaining the confidentiality agreement,
fill out one of these two
- If software needs to be INSTALLED on district machines, use this form:
INSTALLED Software, Projects, Student Technology
Assistant Programs Request (63-11-53A).
- If the service is completely
ONLINE, use this form:
Application Service Provider (ASP) or
Online Software/Services Request
- If the company will need teacher and/or student records from Data Processing, it must be Active Directory compliant. If it is,
fill out Data Disbursement Approval
At any rate, Student data should be password protected when sent to a vendor through
- Send the Confidentiality Agreement (if needed), the appropriate REQUEST form, and
the Data Disbursement request (if needed) to Eric Englert, who will send the documents to the appropriate personnel for review.
- If the requests are approved, you will be notified and may proceed with the pilot or purchase the software or service. Before
renewing the contract with the vendor in subsequent years, obtain a new confidentiality agreement (and the vendor's security standards
addressing FERPA if they have changed). The grade level directors will obtain these if the software is purchased at the district level
or by multiple schools.
- Authorization for Student Participation in a Field Trip (form
- Field Trip and/or Use of Bus(es) Request (form 78-01-02): Please contact Melissa Weber at 983-5100 or by email.
- Field Trip Attendance Application (form 50-01-02):
- Parental Authorization for Off Campus Activity (form 72-30-30):
- Request for Religious Venue (form 50-01-04) DOC
- Request of Transfer or Demotion within Santa Rosa County
(form 72-04-04): DOC
- Instructional Request for Transfer Within Santa Rosa County
- Alternative Certification Plan (Revised June 2009):
Click here for the
following inservice-related documents.
- Master Inservice Plan
- Performance Pay
- Professional Development System (incl. PDP)
Development Voucher (63-11-30)
- Links to the Evaluation Systems are found on
the Employee Evaluation Resources
Frequently Requested Forms