Documents and Forms
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED DOCUMENTS & FORMS
Process for Approval of
Installed Software or Approval of Online Programs That Use Student
Information (& the Required Forms)
The following process is for staff* and administrators seeking to pilot or deploy new vendor software or services that
require student data or staff data, or on whose servers student/staff data will reside.
*Please discuss with an administrator, first. The admin may know of others using the same program and
save you from duplication of effort.
FLOWCHART (PDF -
or click image below.)
Online Vendors with Confidentiality Agreements (approved for data exchange)
(Rev. 10/18/16 - Added SchoolApp
Express. (XLSX) (PDF) Please contact your
admin or Grade Level
Director if unsure of a previous agreement with a vendor.
Approved Installed Instructional Software List
(Rev. 9/16) If the software will be installed on a computer but NO student or staff
information is required, only the request form (INSTALLED) in step
4a, below, is necessary.
- Authorization for Student Participation in a Field Trip (form
- Field Trip and/or Use of Bus(es) Request (form 78-01-02): Please contact Melissa Weber at 983-5100 or by email.
- Field Trip Attendance Application (form 50-01-02):
- Parental Authorization for Off Campus Activity (form 72-30-30):
- Request for Religious Venue (form 50-01-04) DOC
Click here for the
following inservice-related documents.
- Master Inservice Plan
- Performance Pay
- Professional Development System (incl. PDP)
Development Voucher (63-11-30)
- Links to the Evaluation Systems are found on
the Employee Evaluation Resources
Frequently Requested Forms