Have you seen images with clusters of words, some bigger than others? Would you like to create your own? Here’s how…
- Open a document that has a lot of text or a survey of preferences with lots of words, many overlapping.
- Select all the words and copy them.
- Go to http://www.wordle.net/create
- Paste into the text box indicated (if you don’t have a lot of text, you can use a
- Hit the Go button.
- That’s pretty much all there is to it (other than tweaking your results)
- Use the randomize button or
- Use the Advanced menu if you’re feeling particularly adventurous!