District Mentor Coach
I support the professional growth of new teachers through coaching and collaboration.
I am currently a District Mentor Coach. My primary responsibilities include assisting alternative certified teachers through the certification process, providing ongoing professional development targeted to a teacher’s needs, supporting new teachers and peer coaching. I have worked in Santa Rosa County for the past …
How Can I Help You?
I can observe lessons and provide feedback, model lessons, work on planning and classroom strategies, share best practices, analyze data, provide guidance through the certification process and so much more!
Qualifications & Awards
Christina award blurb.
- Bachelor’s – University of West Florida
- Master’s of Education, Curriculum and Instruction – University of West Florida
- Fifth grade teacher- 1 year
- First grade teacher- 12 year
- Semi-Finalist, Santa Rosa County Teacher of the Year, 2019
- Teacher of the Year, West Navarre Primary School, 2017-2018
- Navarre Beach Chamber of Commerce Teacher of the Quarter, 2017
What I Can Do For You
Small Group Support
Grading and SMART
Alt. Cert. Teacher Support
Ways to Reach Me
6032 Hwy. 90 Milton FL 32570