Mentor Coaching Services
We support the professional growth of teachers through coaching and collaboration and guide effective implementation of district and school initiatives to impact teaching and learning.
- We assist other professionals in planning and implementing strategies for new teachers.
- We assist new teachers in identifying trends in school or class data and in identifying individual student strengths and needs.
- We model high quality teaching, observe new teachers in their classroom and give feedback to new teachers in methodology.
- We help new teachers in planning and gives direction for integration of units and lesson planning.
- We assist new teachers with professional learning in best practices, differentiating instruction and selecting best strategies for learning.
For information regarding mentor coaching for new educators, please contact Mike Thorpe, Director.
District Mentor Coach
The District Mentors are located across from Dixon Primary but are usually out in the schools.
4505 Simmons Rd