Our Vision: The Santa Rosa County School District food services department will assist in developing excellence in each and every student. We will provide students with quality food and nutrition knowledge, skills, and the values they will need for a healthy body in an ever-changing society.
Our Mission: To provide healthy, nutritious meals for students in the Santa Rosa County School District in an effort to enhance student performance. We will support nutrition education and health awareness in the District and participate in community and parent health awareness groups.
- Student meals will contain adequate calories and a variety of foods to support growth, development, and healthy weight.
- Our nutrition standard will be based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the Food Guide Pyramid.
- Student preferences and input will be considered in menu planning, since foods must be eaten to provide adequate nutrients.
- Staff development opportunities will be provided for school food and nutrition managers and staff.
- Purchasing practices will ensure the use of high quality ingredients and prepared products to maximize acceptance.
- We will support Nutrition Education through the food services department.
Check Payment Policy
Apply Online Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Free/Reduced Application Instructions
Print Free/Reduced Application
Print Free/Reduced Application Instructions (Spanish)
Free/Reduced Application (Spanish)
Combat Pay Exclusion
Healthy Hungry Free Kids Act
Free/Reduced Application and
Online Payment Flyer
National School Lunch Discrimination Policy
Civil Rights Complaint of Discrimination Form
|DINING NEWS -
The menu selections and services in our catering guide are the most frequently requested, and should serve as a guide for your event. However, this represents only a sampling of what we can do. » More
On the Menu
Learning is easier for students when they are provided nutrititious meals and snacks. Good nutrition provides the brain with good energy and a greater ability to learn new information. » Go to Menus