iBoss Review Request
Process to Request Access to a Site Blocked by iBoss
If a site was previously open, your teacher’s account may have been idle for too long, and iBoss downgraded your account temporarily to “guest.” Please log off and on; this fixes the access problem in 99% of cases.
WE CANNOT HELP YOU WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
(URL, Description, and Group Number)
- Download/Save the iBoss Request form SR900726) to your computer. Caution: Fillable forms will automatically open in the browser and not save properly.
- Locate the form.
- Right click it to select open with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Using Acrobat Reader is the only way to save your entries in the file properly.
- Be sure to indicate if the site needs to be opened for teachers and/or students.
- Email the form to your Review Team administrator (principal or AP).
- Please have your admin email the approved form to Eric Englert.
Urgent Need: If your site was previously approved and opened but has been blocked again, please log off and on first, and if still blocked, e-mail the following information to the Content Filter Administrator. The Content Filter Administrator has been instructed to respond to your urgent requests only when the information (URL, Description, and Group Number) is included.