Documents and Forms (Related Groups)
Acceptable Use Policies
- Employee AUP* 16-17 (SB approval 07/07/17)
*No signature required. Verification obtained through required videos.
- Student AUP 16-17 (Word version) (SB approval 07/07/17)
(also see Internet Filter Policy Information for Students)
(Contrato De Política De Uso Aceptable Para Alumnos (2014-15))
- Volunteer AUP (for all non-employees) 16-17 (SB approval 07/07/17)
- Electronic Communications ( Policy and AUP Implementation Guidelines (SB Appr ( 07/07/17)
- Conflict of Interest Determination Request Form (form 72-04-08) (also in PDF)
- Copyright and Educational Media Policy Agreement (form 63-11-59) and Obtaining Copyright Permission Letter
- Digital Classroom Plan
- District Technology Plan and E-Rate Information
- Email accounts for Students – Parent Approval form (form 63-11-46) Use when classroom projects involve students corresponding with others outside our system.
- Form Authorization Request for New and Revised Forms (form 63-10-01) Note: This form must accompany all new and revised forms that are submitted to the Forms Committee for approval.
- Guest Speakers – Agreement and Guidelines (form 50-01-01)
- iBoss- Request to Open a Blocked Site (form 63-11-26)
- Obtaining Copyright Permission Letter
- Parent/Guardian Permission form for Showing PG or PG-13 Videos (form 63-11-58)
- Parent/Guardian Request to Receive Student Information by Email (form 63-11-54) (DOCX) (Parents use this form to register for email notification.)
- Request For Use of Educational Media From Outside Sources (form 63-11-60)
- School Health Policy and Procedures Manual
Process for Approval of Installed Software or Approval of Online Programs
(That Use Student Information (& the Required Forms)
Please discuss with an administrator, first. The admin may know of others using the same program and save you from duplication of effort.
PROCESS FLOWCHART (PDF – or click image below.)
Administrative Services Forms
- Authorization for Student Participation in a Field Trip (form 72-03-34): PDF | DOC
- Field Trip and/or Use of Bus(es) Request (form 78-01-02): Please see Field Trip information or contact Melissa Weber at 983-5100 or by email.
- Field Trip Attendance Application (form 50-01-02): PDF | DOC
- Parental Authorization for Off Campus Activity (form 72-30-30): PDF | DOC
- Request for Religious Venue (form 50-01-04) DOC
Bright Futures Community Service
Click here for the following inservice-related documents.
- Master Inservice Plan
- Performance Pay
- Professional Development System (incl. PDP)
- Professional Development Voucher (63-11-30)
- Links to the Evaluation Systems are found on the Employee Evaluation Resources page.
- Acceptable Use Policies
- Active Directory Domain Account request (77-01-01) Revised July 2015. Please note: Volunteers will only be given domain accounts when a special need is identified. The process must be initiated by the site Administrator.
- Approved Alternate Web Host List
- Approved Instructional Software List
- Approved Online Vendor Services List
- Approved Projector and Installation Purchasing Information (Projector, Screen, Install Kit, &/or Labor.) Also available: Bulb and Filter replacements (for most Epson projectors and Short Throw projector information).
- Barracuda – Eliminate SPAM
- Educator Accomplished Practices (Florida)
- Electronic Communications Policy and AUP Implementation Guidelines
- FIREWALL/iBoss – Request to Open a Blocked Site
- Internet Safety Instruction Compliance form for Administrators (form 63-11-35)
- Model Release Form – Generic
- Model Release Form – Mediacom
- SMART How-To Documents
- Student Mobile Device Use Policy and Agreement (see previous section above)