Piloting or Purchasing Digital Instructional Resources
These steps are to be followed by the educator wishing to purchase or pilot the product.
- Please check the Approved Digital Instructional Resource list. Your product may already be approved.*
- If your product is not on the list, please talk to your administrator about the value/instructional importance of the product.
- Fill out the first page of the Request for New Digital Instructional Resource. (Form 63-11-01) (Download the PDF to your machine before you fill it out.)
- Send form to Eric Englert, electronically.
- Your request may be tentatively approved for piloting for a specified time period. Follow any instructions received by district staff for piloting the new resource.
- Generate buzz with staff at other schools. Unless circumstances warrant it, new digital instructional resources will be approved for continued use only if submitted by at least three separate schools.
*If your product is already approved, please give your Bookkeeper the following information to make the purchase.
- Name of school
- Name of vendor/name of software
- How much and dates of subscription, if applicable.
- Confirmation that the request is on the approved list.
- Request does not guarantee approval.
- You will receive status updates in a timely manner.