SRCDS COVID-19 Information
SRCDS COVID-19 Information Page Disclaimer
By using the Santa Rosa County District Schools Coronavirus Information page and the resources thereon, you acknowledge that the material you see and use can change on a daily basis, and that you will not hold the district responsible for changes observed/experienced between the information on this SRCDS Coronavirus Information page and experiences in a classroom or school.
You further acknowledge that you will not share information on the SRCDS Coronavirus Information page without including this disclaimer in full.
Parents / Students
- COVID-19 Decision Tree (09/02/20)
- K12 School FAQ v5 (12/09/20)
- Updated FDOH & CDC Self-isolation Guidance (12/09/20)
- For current school COVID numbers, please go to Home | Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Outbreak (floridahealthcovid19.gov), scroll down and look for: School Report for Florida — Summary of COVID-19 Cases Associated with Primary and Secondary School
- Enhanced Cleaning
- Code of Student Conduct
- Covid-19 Local Resources
- Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Reporting Abuse During Covid-19, Reporting Requirements
- Employee COVID-19 Decision Tree (rev. 01/25/21) Contact Pam Smith, Risk Manager, for questions.
- COVID-19 Update VIDEO (09/08/20)
- Symptoms of COVID-19 may include but are not limited to: fever (100.4 or higher), cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Contact your health department or medical provider.
- 12/15/20 IMPORTANT UPDATE: With the recent increase in COVID cases in Santa Rosa County along with the increased number of individuals being subjected to quarantine, we wanted to provide employees with some important information regarding the expiration of the FFCRA.The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) expires on December 31, 2020. Reimbursement for COVID related absences will not be available as of January 1, 2021. We recommend employees continue to use the COVID related leave codes that are currently in Absence Management for COVID related absences. These codes will charge to your employee sick/personal leave; however, in the event the Federal Government extends/back dates additional COVID relief these codes will be needed to reimburse COVID related leave back to employees. If COVID related codes are not used, reimbursement cannot be considered at a later time. A reminder notice has been placed in Absence Management which will be displayed as employees enter leave. Any current or pending COVID related leave taken prior to the December 31, 2020, expiration date must be submitted to HR for approval with the required documentation no later than Thursday, January 7, 2021. Please reach out to Human Resources or Risk Management for questions.
- Health Department Update (09/03/20)
- FFCRA Employee Rights Poster
- FFCRA Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion (green form) (updated 07/27/20)
- FFCRA Emergency Sick Leave Form (blue form) (updated 09/02/20)
- Reporting Abuse During Covid-19, Educator-Focused