How To Use ClassLink
This page provides information on how to use the ClassLink interface for Santa Rosa Administrators, Teachers, Staff and Students. Below you will find links and documentation with helpful resources on how to use the ClassLink interface.
Please read all of the following steps below to begin your access to the ClassLink interface:
- To access the Santa Rosa ClassLink interface you can click on this link or the ClassLink menu item on our district home page.
- Click on the “Click Here to Sign In” button. Please make sure you have installed the latest version of Java (available from www.java.com) and have Pop-ups turned off on your browser for the ClassLink site.
- The first time you use ClassLink, you may be asked to install a Launchpad Browser Extension. You will need to Install the Extension first before some of the apps will work, but you should be prompted to install the ClassLink OneClick Extension the first time you try to use a Single Sign on website.
- Getting Started with Launchpad
Guide for getting started with Launchpad!
- LaunchPad for Teachers, Staff and Administrators
Guide for Teachers on the Launch Pad interface.
- Introduction to Single Sign-on with ClassLink
- Introduction to My Files with ClassLink