Multi-Tiered System of SupportsResponse to Intervention
MTSS District Resources
- Attendance Matters
- Santa Rosa County MTSS Handbook
- K-1 Interventions and Progress Monitoring Tools
- Grades K-3 MTSS Decision Tree
- Grades 4-5 MTSS Decision Tree
- Grades 6-High School MTSS Decision Tree
- Florida DOE Evidence-based Strategies
- Institution of Education Science School Leader Literacy Instruction
- Math Interventions and Progress Monitoring Tools
- Data Team Problem-Solving Process
- Elementary MTSS/RTI Processes
- Middle School MTSS/RTI Processes
- High School MTSS/RTI Processes
- MTSS Framework
- SRCSD MTSS Flowchart
- MTSS Hypothesis
- MTSS Gap Analysis Worksheet
- MTSS Questions and Answers
- Self-Assessment of MTSS Implementation (SAM)
- TAP General Education Intervention Procedures
Websites (click for links related to RtI)
The Santa Rosa School District is committed to providing thorough and consistent training on Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS/RtI). Currently, professional development is provided through four formal initiatives:
- Elementary and secondary district MTSS/RtI teams have been established at every school. These teams oversee the development and implementation of MTSS/RtI throughout the district by providing direction and consistency of policies and procedures. They research viable options and facilitate the dissemination of pertinent information to teachers.
- Faculty presentations have been provided since the beginning of the 2010-2011 school year and will continue through each school year.
- Annual beginning of the year school leadership team training takes place emphasizing MTSS, school improvement, and data collection.
- The District Elementary/Secondary Continuous Improvement Committee meets each semester.