School Choice Information
The Controlled Open Enrollment transfer period for Santa Rosa County will begin on April 10 and go through May 25. You can access the transfer form, the School Choice Plan, and the Controlled Open Enrollment Capacity Chart below. All transfer forms must be submitted to the school board office by June 1. If you have any questions regarding the transfer process, please contact your student’s grade level director at 983-5150.
Board Approved School Choice Documents (SB 04/09/20)
- School Choice Plan (2020-21)
- Request for Student Transfer form
Caution: Fillable forms will automatically open in the browser and not save properly.
- Download/Save the form to your computer (very important to save the form before completing it. It WILL NOT save changes unless you save it first).
- Locate the form.
- Right click it to select open with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Using Acrobat Reader is the only way to save your entries in the file properly.
- After you complete the form, please email it to the Grade Level Director of the grade requested.
- Please note, Directors will only consider a transfer request that has a reason selected on the form.
- Parents should direct questions to the appropriate Grade Level Director. Elementary – (850) 983-5150, Middle School – (850) 983-5061, High School – (850) 983-5055.Parents without internet service can pick up and drop off a paper copy of the transfer form from the school where their student is currently enrolled. Those forms will be delivered to the Grade Level Director through courier.
Family Empowerment Scholarship
Grade Level Directors
- April Martin, Director of Elementary School Education
- Floyd Smith, Director of Middle School Education
- Jason Weeks, Director of High School Education
Santa Rosa County School Board
6032 Hwy 90
Milton, FL 32570