School Choice Information
Board Approved School Choice Documents
- School Choice Plan (21-22)
- Student Transfer/Reassignment Form & Instructions (Fillable Form 900902) (21-22)
- Controlled Open Enrollment Plan Capacity Chart (21-22)
Caution: Fillable forms will automatically open in the browser and not save properly.
- Download/Save the form to your computer (very important to save the form before completing it. It WILL NOT save changes unless you save it first).
- Locate the form.
- Right click it to select open with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Using Acrobat Reader is the only way to save your entries in the file properly.
- After you complete the form, please email it to the Grade Level Director of the grade requested. Elementary Director – April Martin, MartinA@santarosa.k12.fl.us, Middle School Director – Floyd Smith, Smithfc@santarosa.k12.fl.us, High School Director – Brian Noack, NoackB@santarosa.k12.fl.us.
- Please note, Directors will only consider a transfer request that has a reason selected on the form.
- Parents should direct questions to the appropriate Grade Level Director. Elementary – (850) 983-5063, Middle School – (850) 983-5061, High School – (850) 983-5055.
Parents without internet service can pick up and drop off a paper copy of the transfer form from the school where their student is currently enrolled. Those forms will be delivered to the Grade Level Director through courier.
Grade Level Directors
- April Martin, Director of Elementary School Education
- Floyd Smith, Director of Middle School Education
- Brian Noack, Director of High School Education
Santa Rosa County School Board
6032 Hwy 90
Milton, FL 32570