Sign Up for Our News Releases!
SRCDS 5-Year Strategic Plan
Focus & Registration
School Supply Lists and Information
- School Menus
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application with multi-lingual, translated options
- Free and Reduced Lunch Flyer (y en español) Free and Reduced Lunch applications affect funding in many areas! Santa Rosa County asks that ALL families complete our meal application to ensure continued funding to support ALL students in our district!
- P-EBT Card Information
Success in the Classroom
Highlighting important topics and success within Santa Rosa County District Schools.
- Learning about Food Services
- High School Graduation and District Highlights
Superintendent Dr. Karen Barber
- Changes in Bus Transportation Services
Travis Fulton, Director of Purchasing and Contract Services
- Resources for Military-Connected Families
Dawn Kaunike and Lacey Allen, Military School Liaisons
Click HERE to view al episodes.
Student Supports & Resources
- Main Covid-19 Information Page Link
- Updated FLDOE COVID-19 Guidance Flow Chart – Effective (03/03/2022)
- Updated COVID-19 Guidance – This is the most recent guidance from the Department of Health – Effective (02/24/2022) (Florida Emergency Rule) Please notify your school of an exposure and contact the Department of Health for guidance (850-564-2307)
- Protocols for Controlling COVID-19 (en español Protocolos Para Controlar COVID-19)
- 21-22 SRCDS Guidelines for 3rd Nine Weeks (1/11/22)
- Covid Testing and Vaccine Information (8/14/21)
- Covid-19 School Reports (includes Employee Absence Trend)
- Employee Covid Report (10/06/22)
- Santa Rosa Employee Covid-19 Guidance (02/24/21)
21-22 Covid-19-related Plans
- 21-22 SRCDS Guidelines for Third Nine Weeks (1/11/22)
- Santa Rosa State-Required Instruction Implementation Plan and Reports
Other Related Links
Vision & Mission
Santa Rosa County District Schools provides an environment that fosters each learner’s potential, equips students for academic excellence, and promotes lifelong learning.
To love, educate, and prepare all students for graduation and a successful future.
THE SCHOOL BOARD OF SANTA ROSA COUNTY, FLORIDA The School Board of Santa Rosa County, Florida, hereby gives notice that it will conduct a public...
NOTICE OF INTENT TO ADOPT, UPDATE OR CORRECT POLICY OF SCHOOL BOARD FOR SANTA ROSA COUNTY, FLORIDA The Santa Rosa County District School Board,...
We are pleased to announce that Santa Rosa County District Schools has appointed ESS to manage our substitute program. The seasoned educational...
Many of our files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Budget Ads for Fiscal Year 2020-2021
- CPALMS (also see —-ACCESS)
- Public Records Request
- Reporting Professional Misconduct
- Santa Rosa Career Pathways
- Santa Rosa Education Foundation
- Start, Dismiss, Early Release Times
- Student Trip Guide and Forms Packets
- Subs: Interested in becoming a substitute?
- Wellness Policy
- Core Curriculum
- Free/Reduced Appl. (Free/Reduced Spanish Version)
- Handwashing Video from UF/IFAS Family Nutrition Program
- Home Education FSA Testing Info
- Instructional Materials Handbook
- Military Families Information
- MTSS Parent Information
- Online Meal Payments
- Public Records Requests
- Register Your Student for School
- School and District Report Cards
- School Info
- School Zone Locator
- Student Accident Insurance
- Take Stock in Children
- Volunteer Information
- Wellness Policy (once on the page, click the purple button near top)
- 2020 Employees of the Year
- Florida State Board of Education Rules
- Florida Statutes (Education Code)
- Library Media Services
- Professional Development
- Professional Development Voucher (Look for it on the My Vouchers tab in MyPD.)
- Santa Rosa EA
- What do I do to get a website approved so I can use it with my students?