Santa Rosa County District Schools
Register your Child for School
Community Input Survey
- Covid-19 Information
- New! 21-22 Questions and Answers for Parents (July 28, 2021)
- Covid-19 School Reports
21-22 Covid-19-related Plans
- New! 21-22 SRCDS Guidelines for First Nine Weeks (July 28, 2021)
- Santa Rosa State-Required Instruction Implementation Plan and Reports
Other Related Links
- Summer Foods Flyer 2021 Free Meals for Kids and Teens All Summer Long! – Weather Permitting in remote locations; Closed Monday, July 5th
- Free / Reduced Lunch Flyer (y en español) Free and Reduced Lunch applications affect funding in many areas! Santa Rosa County asks that ALL families complete our meal application to ensure continued funding to support ALL students in our district!
- Santa Rosa Schools to Provide Free Meals for All Children 18 and Younger
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- P-EBT Card Information
- Remote Compact 2nd Semester (Download file to your computer, and use Adobe Acrobat Reader to sign. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader here (but be sure to uncheck the McAfee downloads))
- Meals for Remote and Virtual Learners Updated Feb-03-21
- Parent Remote Learning Guidance
- Remote Learning Supports for Parents and Students
- Remote Learning Parent Support Guide 8/24 (Aprendizaje Remoto Información de los padres)
- Distance Learning Playbook for Parents and Learning Coaches. We are unable to post the actual videos for copyright reasons, but we are working to make available a summary of each session, soon.
The July edition of our new multimedia parent newsletter “Leaps & Bounds” is available! Our goal is to keep families and the community informed of learning opportunities, ways to engage with schools, and to tell the good news of SRCDS.
We would also like your input on how we prioritize our COVID Relief Funding. Please take the short survey by clicking on the link on the first page of the newsletter.
Our Vision and Mission
Vision: Our students will be productive, successful contributors to society.
Mission: Preparing students for success by providing a superior, relevant education.
Many of our files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Budget Ads for Fiscal Year 2020-2021
- CPALMS (also see —-ACCESS)
- Public Records Request
- Reporting Professional Misconduct
- Santa Rosa Career Pathways
- Santa Rosa Education Foundation
- Start, Dismiss, Early Release Times
- Student Trip Guide and Forms Packets
- Subs: Interested in becoming a substitute?
- Wellness Policy
- Core Curriculum
- Free/Reduced Appl. (Free/Reduced Spanish Version)
- Handwashing Video from UF/IFAS Family Nutrition Program
- Home Education FSA Testing Info
- Instructional Materials Handbook
- Military Families Information
- MTSS Parent Information
- Online Meal Payments
- Public Records Requests
- Register Your Student for School
- School and District Report Cards
- School Info
- School Zone Locator
- Take Stock in Children
- Volunteer Information
- Wellness Policy (once on the page, click the purple button near top)
- 2020 Employees of the Year
- Florida State Board of Education Rules
- Florida Statutes (Education Code)
- Library Media Services
- Professional Development
- Professional Development Voucher (Look for it on the My Vouchers tab in MyPD.)
- Santa Rosa EA
- What do I do to get a website approved so I can use it with my students?