Santa Rosa County District Schools
Regarding the 21-22 school year: Returning students must have an intent form for the 2021-2022 school year completed by a parent/guardian. This information will ensure we are ready to teach your children on August 10. There will be two learning options for next year: in-person learning in one of our 35 brick and mortar schools or full-time virtual education through Santa Rosa On-line, our A-rated virtual school. The intent form is your opportunity to tell us what you prefer as a learning option for your child. Please complete the intent form in Focus no later than May 14.
20-21 Covid-19-related Plans
- NEW! SRCSD Revised Guidelines for Fourth Nine Weeks (rev. May 3, 2021)
- 20-21 Spring Education Plan and Assurances
- Santa Rosa State-Required Instruction Implementation Plan and Reports
- 20-21 Optional Innovative Fall Reopening Plan
Other Related Links
- Meals for Remote and Virtual Learners Updated Feb-03-21
- Free / Reduced Lunch Flyer (y en español) Free and Reduced Lunch applications affect funding in many areas! Santa Rosa County asks that ALL families complete our meal application to ensure continued funding to support ALL students in our district!
- Santa Rosa Schools to Provide Free Meals for All Children 18 and Younger
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- P-EBT Card Information
- Remote Compact 2nd Semester (Download file to your computer, and use Adobe Acrobat Reader to sign. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader here (but be sure to uncheck the McAfee downloads))
- Meals for Remote and Virtual Learners Updated Feb-03-21
- Parent Remote Learning Guidance
- Remote Learning Supports for Parents and Students
- Remote Learning Parent Support Guide 8/24 (Aprendizaje Remoto Información de los padres)
- Distance Learning Playbook for Parents and Learning Coaches. We are unable to post the actual videos for copyright reasons, but we are working to make available a summary of each session, soon.
The first edition of our new multi-media parent newsletter “Leaps & Bounds” is now available! Our goal is to keep families and the community informed about learning opportunities for our students, ways to engage with our schools, and to tell the good news of Santa Rosa County District Schools.
Dear Educator Family,
HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!
In a year of such challenge, in the middle of a global pandemic, you are HEROS! THANK YOU for your dedication and courage this year! Words truly can’t express the impact you make on your students each day!
I will be joining each of you at a staff meeting between now and the end of school to express my gratitude to you in person, but for now please know the school board and I are eternally grateful to you for the positive difference you make for your students!
With much respect,
Interested in Enrolling as a NEW Full Time Virtual Student? Come to one of our Virtual School Information Sessions. (Student and parent MUST attend one session to be eligible to enroll for 2021-2022.)
- Tuesday, May 4: 5:30 p.m. at Locklin Technical College. | 6:30- ZOOM session
- Tuesday, June 8: 5:30 p.m. at Locklin Technical College. | 6:30- ZOOM Session
- Tuesday, June 22: 5:30 p.m. at St. Sylvester Church-Navarre/Gulf Breeze
- Thursday, July 1: 5:30 p.m. at Locklin Technical College.
All sessions should last about an hour. Call 981-7860 today to sign up for a session.
High school and ESOL students can now access free online tutoring through Tutor.com in ClassLink to support their academic success! Tutors are available 24/7 for most subjects. Students connect with a friendly, highly qualified expert tutor in an online classroom. All tutors must pass a rigorous application process including an extensive background check. If the service is successful, it may be extended to elementary and middle school students.
Watch the video for information on how to connect to a tutor after logging in through ClassLink.
The Florida Department of Education is working with school districts across the state to gather information on how well parents of students with disabilities think their child’s school is partnering with them to provide effective instruction, services, and supports.
Please take a few minutes to complete this survey before May 31, 2021. By completing the survey your child’s school could earn a monetary reward.
More information can be found in the ESE 2021 Parent Survey Flyer.
Our Vision and Mission
Vision: Our students will be productive, successful contributors to society.
Mission: Preparing students for success by providing a superior, relevant education.
SANTA ROSA SCHOOL BOARD LEASING CORPORATION Notice of Public Meeting by Communications Media Technology As a result of the public health emergency...
THE SCHOOL BOARD OF SANTA ROSA COUNTY, FLORIDA Notice of Public Meeting by Communications Media Technology As a result of the public health...
The Pace High School Patriot Navy JROTC drill team are National Champions! Annually, 613 schools across the nation compete in the Navy National...
Many of our files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Budget Ads for Fiscal Year 2020-2021
- CPALMS (also see —-ACCESS)
- Public Records Request
- Reporting Professional Misconduct
- Santa Rosa Career Pathways
- Santa Rosa Education Foundation
- Start, Dismiss, Early Release Times
- Student Trip Guide and Forms Packets
- Subs: Interested in becoming a substitute?
- Wellness Policy
- Core Curriculum
- Free/Reduced Appl. (Free/Reduced Spanish Version)
- Handwashing Video from UF/IFAS Family Nutrition Program
- Home Education FSA Testing Info
- Instructional Materials Handbook
- Military Families Information
- MTSS Parent Information
- Online Meal Payments
- Public Records Requests
- Register Your Student for School
- School and District Report Cards
- School Info
- School Zone Locator
- Take Stock in Children
- Volunteer Information
- Wellness Policy (once on the page, click the purple button near top)
- 2020 Employees of the Year
- Florida State Board of Education Rules
- Florida Statutes (Education Code)
- Library Media Services
- Professional Development
- Professional Development Voucher (Look for it on the My Vouchers tab in MyPD.)
- Santa Rosa EA
- What do I do to get a website approved so I can use it with my students?