Welcome to ClassLink! A New Way to Access to Student
web-based platform that provides access
all approved online tools.
Here is a quick ClassLink Tutorial by Michael Thorpe:
Logging in to a District Computer
- Prior to students and parents accessing the grade
portal in ClassLink, Secondary (Grades 6-12)
students MUST log in at school, once, to change
their password. Teachers can give students their initial
login password from SMART2. Elementary (Grades
K-5) students will get their 4-digit password from their
teachers in the same way but will not have to change it.
Elementary students and teachers can
share student usernames (57#######) and passwords with
- After logging in to a school computer and changing their password,
secondary students will need to share their usernames
(57#######) and passwords with their parents.
Log in to ClassLink
- At school, computers have a shortcut on the desktop that
students can use
to access ClassLink,
home, student or parents can access ClassLink from this page
by clicking on the image of the children at the top of the
- ClassLink can be accessed using the direct link:
- From anywhere, simply click the button “Click Here to
- If at home or not logged in at school, the student will
be prompted to enter username and password credentials.
After students and parents log into ClassLink, they will
and parents MUST always close the browser upon completing a
session or before checking another student's grades.
ClassLink is available for Android and Apple
smartphones. Search the store for "SR Launch."