- Free / Reduced Lunch Flyer (y en español) Free and Reduced Lunch applications affect funding in many areas! Santa Rosa County asks that ALL families complete our meal application to ensure continued funding to support ALL students in our district!
- Santa Rosa Schools to Provide Free Meals for All Children 18 and Younger
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- P-EBT Card Information
Moved to the “Useful Links” submenu at the top right of the page.
Oath of Office Message from Superintendent Dr. Karen Barber
Many of our files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Budget Ads for Fiscal Year 2020-2021
- CPALMS (also see —-ACCESS)
- Public Records Request
- Reporting Professional Misconduct
- Santa Rosa Career Pathways
- Santa Rosa Education Foundation
- Start, Dismiss, Early Release Times
- Student Trip Guide and Forms Packets
- Subs: Interested in becoming a substitute?
- Wellness Policy
- Core Curriculum
- Free/Reduced Appl. (Free/Reduced Spanish Version)
- Handwashing Video from UF/IFAS Family Nutrition Program
- Home Education FSA Testing Info
- Instructional Materials Handbook
- Military Families Information
- MTSS Parent Information
- Online Meal Payments
- Public Records Requests
- Register Your Student for School
- School and District Report Cards
- School Info
- School Zone Locator
- Take Stock in Children
- Volunteer Information
- Wellness Policy (once on the page, click the purple button near top)
- 2020 Employees of the Year
- Florida State Board of Education Rules
- Florida Statutes (Education Code)
- Library Media Services
- Professional Development
- Professional Development Voucher (Look for it on the My Vouchers tab in MyPD.)
- Santa Rosa EA
- What do I do to get a website approved so I can use it with my students?
FortifyFL is another suspicious activity reporting tool that’s available to all Florida Residents. Click to access FortifyFL.