- Free / Reduced Lunch Flyer (y en español) Free and Reduced Lunch applications affect funding in many areas! Santa Rosa County asks that ALL families complete our meal application to ensure continued funding to support ALL students in our district!
- Santa Rosa Schools to Provide Free Meals for All Children 18 and Younger
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- P-EBT Card Information
Remote Parent Training - Session 2!
- Learn about the next session for the Distance Learning Playbook for Parents and Learning Coaches Training (link coming soon)
- Join the 2nd Training Event
- Remote Compact 2nd Semester (Download file to your computer, and use Adobe Acrobat Reader to sign. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader here (but be sure to uncheck the McAfee downloads))
- Parent Remote Learning Guidance
- Remote Learning Supports for Parents and Students
- Remote Learning Parent Support Guide 8/24 (Aprendizaje Remoto Información de los padres)
SafeStop - See "Useful Links" Menu
Moved to the “Useful Links” submenu at the top right of the page.
Supt. Dr. Barber’s Interview with BlabTV
(Please be aware that clicking the link will open on the Vimeo BlabTV video page, over which we have no control.)
February is African American History Month. It commemorates and celebrates the contributions to our nation made by people of African descent. It is an annual celebration of achievements by African Americans and a time for recognizing their central role in US history.
National School Counseling Week
NSCW is Feb. 1-5, 2021. This week highlights the unique contribution School Counselors make within the U.S. school systems and their tremendous impact in helping student achieve success in school and life. In Florida, Certified School Counselors have a minimum education of a Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling or related field, making them highly qualified to address students’ academic, career, and social/emotional development. Take a moment this next week to thank your local School Counselor(s) #NCSW21.
Our Vision and Mission
Vision: Our students will be productive, successful contributors to society.
Mission: Preparing students for success by providing a superior, relevant education.
THE SCHOOL BOARD OF SANTA ROSA COUNTY, FLORIDA Notice of Public Meeting by Communications Media Technology As a result of the public health...
The SRCDS School Board, acting through the superintendent of schools, hereby gives notice of its intent to enact…
Free and Reduced Lunch applications affect funding in many areas! Santa Rosa County asks that ALL families complete our meal application to ensure...
Many of our files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Budget Ads for Fiscal Year 2020-2021
- CPALMS (also see —-ACCESS)
- Public Records Request
- Reporting Professional Misconduct
- Santa Rosa Career Pathways
- Santa Rosa Education Foundation
- Start, Dismiss, Early Release Times
- Student Trip Guide and Forms Packets
- Subs: Interested in becoming a substitute?
- Wellness Policy
- Core Curriculum
- Free/Reduced Appl. (Free/Reduced Spanish Version)
- Handwashing Video from UF/IFAS Family Nutrition Program
- Home Education FSA Testing Info
- Instructional Materials Handbook
- Military Families Information
- MTSS Parent Information
- Online Meal Payments
- Public Records Requests
- Register Your Student for School
- School and District Report Cards
- School Info
- School Zone Locator
- Take Stock in Children
- Volunteer Information
- Wellness Policy (once on the page, click the purple button near top)
- 2020 Employees of the Year
- Florida State Board of Education Rules
- Florida Statutes (Education Code)
- Library Media Services
- Professional Development
- Professional Development Voucher (Look for it on the My Vouchers tab in MyPD.)
- Santa Rosa EA
- What do I do to get a website approved so I can use it with my students?
FortifyFL is another suspicious activity reporting tool that’s available to all Florida Residents. Click to access FortifyFL.